November 9, 2010

*Lil Wayne* Wack Star Power

Wack Star Power 
sorry gang you got to call a spade a spade sometimes

The good book says in Jeremiah 45:3 :
...'Woe to me! The LORD has added sorrow to my pain; I am worn out with groaning and find no rest.'"

That's all I was thinking too when I seen this, Whoa(and this new swag is woe)!  I tell ya the the Lord works in mysterious ways, cause Jeremiah hit the nail on the head with this excerpt.  If I ain't just quote from the Bible I'd be cussing right now to let you know how I really feel about this get up.  This nigga look MC Hammer Urkel.  His album title really describes him because he is not a human being for this one.  I guarantee you, if he sticks with this trend it's going to set ablaze in the hip-hop community too.  Huh the power of Black Star Power is as infectious as the cholera outbreak in Haiti, I'll admit.  But still I rise.  I'm rising up to say in the words of Michael Blackson  from the movie Next Friday,
I can't jiggy with this ish!



No comments: