November 12, 2010

*A Bowl of Hot G.R.I.T.S.*



Hot G.R.I.T.S.

Hot Girls Raised In The South
Because breakfast is the key to a good day

Brenique
Down Bottom Diva


REPS: Houston, TX

STATS: 34D-27-43

CAREER HIGHLIGHT: “Everything I have done thus far has been a career highlight. I’m excited about every job I receive because all of them are blessings and accomplishments.”

FAVORITE ARTIST: “Trina. Her music is so real.”

FAVORITE VIDEO: “Just about all [of] Michael Jackson’s videos. I like how they tell stories. You can look at them with no music and know what the song is saying.”

DREAM MODELING JOB: “Usher. I love his music. Most of it is about how to treat the ladies [and] every woman wants to be a queen.”

SEX APPEAL: “The way that I carry myself and my knowledge makes me sexy. My favorite body part is my abs.”

TURN-ON: “A man with a great body and pretty smile automatically turns me on; [then] going to a private beach with each other and just do whatever we feel.”

SOCIAL MEDIA: @ModelBrenique, MySpace/ModelBrenique, ModelBrenique


No comments: