November 7, 2010

Music Video: Rich Kid Shawty ft. T.I. - Get Yo Girl

Rich Kid Shawty ft T.I.
Word In Da South Mixtape (2010)
Get Yo Girl
(music video)
 DOPE SONG
T.I. killed this shit. Only Tip could come up with a hook like this(killin ya'll hoes).  I love the arrogance of his verse. Shawty did his thang, but he ain't fucking with Tip.  He should of went back in the lab for this one.  First time I heard this song was this summer on T.I. mixtape FUCK A MIXTAPE. Far as the video goes, you can never go wrong with strip club performance video.  Unless you got foot draggers all in the video wobbley, wobbley, drop, dropin' it like its hot when it's not. 

Come and get yo girl, she all in my space
Backin her ass up all in my face
Come and get yo girl, cause shawty won't leave
How can she be yours when she all up on me
Come and get yo girl, cause shawty so Uuuugh
Lookin like trash i aint sayin nuttin to her
Come and get yo girl, ay shawty can't stay We brought some real women and she all in they way


No comments: