November 7, 2010

Music Videos: Hot Boys ft Big Tymers - I Need A Hot Girl

Hot Boys ft. Big Tymers
Guerilla Warfare (1999)
I Need A Hot Girl
(music video)

FREE TURK!!
Lil Wayne, Turk, Juvenile, Baby, Mannie Fresh, B.G.
Once upon a time it was cool and acceptable to disrespect women in hip hop.

4 Dem Hoes

WHAT'S A HOT GIRL?
A hot girl is a silent hoe
If a bitch get outta line she a violent hoe
Ain't no pest far from being a whining hoe
Fuck up she confess, she aint no lyin hoe
Thats what I need
A hot girl is a jazzy bitch
I'd take her any day for a classy bitch
On the down low for her nigga she a nasty bitch
I tell her touch it, she gon' reach down and grab the dick
I bust a nut, it's soft, she get it back hard
The police kick in the door she take the charge
If a nigga go to jail she run for a nigga
Money orders, business, and go run for a nigga
-B.G.

No comments: