November 11, 2010

*A Bowl of Hot G.R.I.T.S.*

Hot G.R.I.T.S.

Hot Girls Raised In The South
Because breakfast is the key to a good day

Shantice
Booty & the Beach

REPS: Jacksonville, FL and  Bronx, NY
STATS: 38C-30-42
CAREER HIGHLIGHT: “Getting signed to Bles1Mgnt.”
FAVORITE ARTIST: “Lil Wayne because he’s real [and] he knows exactly what he’s talking about.”
FAVORITE VIDEO: “[Nelly's] ‘Shake Ya Tailfeather’ is my all-time favorite video. I definitely learned how to shake this tail feather from watching that video a million times.”
DREAM MODELING JOB: “Being a leading lady in one of Trey Songz’s videos would have to be great. I definitely think I can spice up his videos. I know a lot of girls go crazy when they see his videos come on, but I’ll give the guys something to watch. But my actual dream job is to become a doctor, and I’m in school working on that right now.”
SEX APPEAL: “[It’s] not only my looks, but I’m a very intelligent pre-med student and I know how to carry myself with class. My favorite body part is my smile and my best quality is that I’m very humble.”
TURN-ON: “A guy with a beautiful smile is my ultimate turn-on, [in addition to] a guy who has a sexy swag about him.”
SOCIAL MEDIA: Shantice_Wilson
 


No comments: