February 21, 2011

Yung L.A. Sparks Controversy With Face Tattoo, Dropped From Grand Hustle Records[VIDEO]


Yung L.A., best known for his hit song “Ain’t I” with T.I., let a camera film him in an Atlanta tattoo parlor while he had a portrait of a duck tattoo’d on his cheek.

Many people thought that Yung L.A. must have been on drugs during the tattoo session and the rapper seemingly confirmed these suspicions.

“Like, I don’t know if its the balls, or the drank, but it just feels great. It’s like a massage right now” he said during the video recording.

The tattoo, however, looks like a direct copy of Atlanta rap label “Duct Tape Entertainment’s” logo. Due to the eerily similar design, many people sought after DTE’s Alley Boy on twitter to see if Yung L.A. had been signed by his label.

“I think everybody needs to listen to da first song on “Purgatory” LowDown!! Then ask ur self do u think we signed Yung LA… I live this” Alley Boy tweeted. “What people don’t understand is dat Ducttape is a family.. U can’t just join a Family… I’ll put my life on da line for DTE!! Fuck a Tattoo” the rapper continued.

The rapper also had a cross & tear drops tatted to his forehead, which is also something that Gucci had done on his face previously.

In related news, Yung L.A. has been reportedly dropped from T.I.’s Grand Hustle Label.
“With the breakup and me not doing business with Grand Hustle anymore, it’s a lot of controversy in the streets. It’s just a new day for me. I’m trying to do what’s best for me and what’s best for my career” the rapper said while getting his face tat.
Posted Under:
Yung L.A.  |  Behind The Scenes 

No comments: